In eight days my baby girl is going to be 4 months old. I think it was such a good idea to do my almost three months post that I decided to do it for every month. I like being able to look back and see how much my princess has grown. Not too much happened this month.
- Only once so far she rolled back to belly.
- She usually sleeps from 9pm to 9am without a 5 am feeding. (sometimes though she still needs one.)
- Shes been eating 4-5oz every 4-5 hours.
- She now has rice in her bottle (I put in a teaspoon)
- When me or my hubby ask for a kiss she’ll give one (or a bunch)
- Shes added ut oh, love, you, and boom to her list of words.
- We have a video on my phone of her saying I LOVE YOU.
- She talks constantly.. lol
- She’s been to the lake and loves sitting in the water.
- She interacts more with the pets, especially Clark.
On a different note.. I started eating clean. I will be posting a week after eating clean how I feel and my meal and workout plan. All I can say is so far it seems to be working out really good for me. I feel like my body is trying to sabotage me though because now I am getting cravings for chocolate, which I never had before, and other unhealthy items. I am not going to give in!