I feel so bad for totally neglecting this blog! Ive been busy lately and haven’t really found time to post to it. I blame World of Warcraft! A lot has happened since my last post. My computer crashed and I have been using my mothers but this computer is about 10 years old and runs awfully slow. Were in the process of getting a new one and decided to purchase a little net book. Its so small and cute but you cant really use it for much, just surfing the web and microsoft word.
I missed typing the Almost Five Months post, which I am going to do right now…
- She started eating her stage one baby foods. Her favorite is carrots.
- She really really hates peas!
- She went to the Jersey Shore for the first time and she hates the salt water and waves.
- She sleeps from 830-930pm until 6-7am.
- She cries when people she don’t know or don’t remember try to hold her.
- She likes to scream at the top of her lungs at you.
Shes my little princess and I honestly don’t know what I would do without her in my life 🙂
On a different note.. I found a whole ton of new recipes that I will be trying out. One of them is for homemade white bread. I think I want to make bread rather than buying it. Im going to do another post today with a recipe but for right now Im about to run and get some errands done.