Oh my gosh time is flying by! I cannot believe that in four days my princess will be six months old! I am blessed that I get to share my birthday with Olivia’s half birthday! She has grown so much these past few months. Its amazing to watch her learn and grow everyday. This is what shes doing this month:
- She gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
- If you put her in a seated position, she can hold herself up for up to a minute.
- She plays and interacts with more toys.
- She loves watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.
- She recognizes the car when Dave pulls in the driveway when he gets home from work and will get excited and watch him come on the front deck.
- She has eaten all the stage one baby food and still hates peas.
- She has a walker and can move backwards.
- She loves to do raspberries, especially with food in her mouth.